Turnstile with bicycle gate
- Simultaneous access for bike and rider
- Sensitive contact detection for maximum safety
- Maximum comfort through adaptive rotary speed
- Bicycle detection via induction loop
- Low power consumption due to maintenance-free MHTM™ drive (optionally available for the turnstile)
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing actions
For bicycles and riders
The MPB pedestrian and bicycle barrier combines a turnstile for pedestrian access with a hinged gate for bicycles. When a rider enters the turnstile the hinged gate also opens automatically when the presence of a bicycle is recognized by the induction loop, allowing the bicycle to enter. It thus provides a secure and rapid access solution for both bike and rider, particularly at bicycle parking garages and for companies whose employees can access the grounds on two wheels. The MPB is characterized by its robust design, well thought-out details, and maintenance-free, energy-efficient MHTM™ drive technology (optional for the turnstile). It can also be customized to meet individual customer applications through the use of differing materials and locking systems, as well as additional components such as illumination and direction displays.
For bicycle and rider
The MPB permits simultaneous access for riders and their bikes. A variety of options are available for access control.
Innovative drive technology
The MHTM™ drive unit (optional) is maintenance-free, energy-efficient, and has an exceptional soft-start action.
Low impact forces and sensitive contact detection offer optimum protection for riders and their bikes.