- Separation of areas for controlled and freely accessible zones
- Ideal supplement as user guidance system for the FlowMotion® pedestrian gates
- Clear transparent design seamlessly integrates into demanding architectures
- Individually adaptable to point of use thanks to flexible width
- Safety glass provides maximum user safety
For the separation of controlled and freely accessible areas
A pedestrian barrier is only as good as the boundary in which it creates a controlled passageway. That's why Magnetic not only offers access control systems, but also the matching railing systems to secure protected areas. The offer includes several design variants: The FlowMotion® guide element corresponds to the dimensions of an mTripod and together with it forms a complete passageway. The mGuide elements made of stainless steel are available as boundary elements for closing the gaps between walls and access control - optionally with a glass panel, with a handrail and glass panel, or with a handrail and knee rail. This way, the railing system can also be perfectly adapted to the surroundings.