Preventative Maintenance, Service and Support
Magnetic Automation offers maintenance programmes and regular servicing to ensure optimum product operation and extend the service lives of your Magnetic products.
All our products are supported by programmes offering preventive maintenance, servicing and spare parts – which we can customise to meet your individual site requirements.
What is included in a scheduled Preventative Maintenance check?
Our experienced technician will conduct a thorough check:
- Test run equipment and general visual inspection.
- Check for loose objects and extraneous materials.
- Check mounting of components.
- Check for corrosion, damage, deformation and wear.
- Check condition of rollers if applicable.
- Check, tighten and adjust loose mechanical parts.
- Lubricate parts as required.
- Check and tighten all wiring connections.
- Check safety devices and verify correct operation.
At the conclusion of your Preventative Maintenance check, you will be provided with a service report for your records.
What sets Magnetic Automation apart?
Our dedication to providing all our clients with the best solutions for their specific needs is what makes us the best perimeter security choice for you. Our technicians are highly trained to service and maintain your equipment.
Our Technicians are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Please contact Magnetic Automation on 1300 364 864 to find out more.