A stunning and stylish entrance at The Piano in Nairobi
The Piano is a strategically positioned commercial building along Brookside Drive in Westlands (Nairobi) offering rental spaces for offices, showrooms, restaurants, and other activities. The building comprises an impressive modern sixteen-storey retail and office development with a total gross lettable area of approximately 136,137 sq.ft and was completed in Q2 of 2022.
The main issue to be solved was to provide a pedestrian entrance control system to be integrated with access control and visitor management systems while maintaining the highest levels of aesthetics. The customer needed a reliable product in terms of performance and, at the same time, an elegant and unique design to blend into the modern interior designs of the reception area. The customizable colors of mWing gates created a blend and harmony in the entrance hall colour scheme. A Key requirement was the aspect of consideration for the physically challenged which we met customer requirements by providing a specific wide lane for wheelchair users.
Specifically in this location, we have installed two standard lanes (600mm) and a wide lane (900mm).
PRODCT FEATURES WHICH CONVINCED THE CUSTOMER:
- The eye-catching design and aesthetic of the product
- The versatile parameterization
- The MTBF
- The opening and closing speed
- The sets of configurations achievable.
- The elegant integrated light elements offering flexible use to show operational readiness is an additional feature of the product which convinced the final customer.
The local solution provider Riana Group has been working with this client on multiple projects, and he has selected the same product for another upcoming project.
- Installed products: 4 mWing wing gates
- Local solution provider: Riana Group
- Local Client: The Piano – Nairobi, Kenya
- Installation date: May 2023